Bitumen torch applied membranes, slate surfaced
The waterproofing bitumen membrane IZOELAST REFLEX P4 is used in two or more layered flat roof systems as the top layer, which protects against aging and UV light. The membrane is on the upper protected by granules of mineral slate, on the bottom side easily fusible polymeric film. The membrane is installed by torching with a 10 cm overlapping. The product is in accordance with SIST EN 13707 – top layer and SIST 1031.
- grey, red, green, brown, black
- reinforcement: polyester fleece
- flexibility at low temperature: -15° C
- flow resistance: 100° C
- breaking force longitudinal / transverse: >600 N / >500 N
- elongation at break: >35 %
To protect the bitumen membranes (reflex membranes), schist aggregate is used, the colour shade of which may vary slightly from one production batch to another. This does not affect the product functionality.