EPS boards for insulation of facade socles
The water resistant facade boards NEOCOKL with better insulating properties, expanded in a mould are used for the insulation of socles above the level of the underground parts in ETICS facade systems in accordance with ETAG 004, as well as for reveals, edges of reinforced concrete plates, lintels, balconies and closing of cornices. Boards are installed with facade adhesives or by additional mechanical attachment. During installation we must follow the installation instructions and applicable professional and legal regulations.
- standard SIST EN 13163, 13163, reaction to fire E-
- expanded in tool (mould)
- on both sides is a ribbed grid of 1 × 1 cm for better grip of adhesive and plaster
- for thermal insulating of edges of reinforced concrete slabs, window falls and balconies
- for insulations of facade socles over underground parts
- thermal conductivity λD= 0,031 W/(m.K)