Double-layer construction wood wool boards with EPS core
DRVOPOR wood wool board is made of expanded polystyrene (styrofoam) and one layer of mineralised wood wool; cementitious binders and additives bind the wood wool and the core into a compact unit. The panel surface provides high-level mechanical resistance and excellent adhesion to mortar and adhesives.
- High-level insulation — EPS thermal conductivity: λ=0.039 W/mK
- Good adhesion to concrete and an ideal base for plastering
- Flame-retardant (self-extinguishing) material: B1 in compliance with DIN 4102, E in compliance with EN 13501-1
- Neutral in combination with building materials and metals
- Great mechanical properties
- Easy formatting and other installation processing
Purpose, use and installation
- Thermal insulation of facades in thick-layered rendering systems
- Thermal insulation of basement ceilings, underpass ceilings, columns, thermal bridges etc.
- Thermal insulation in pitched roof insulation systems — mansard roofs
- Installation in the form of sheathed concrete and permanent formwork