Mineralised wood wool decorative acoustic boards
DRVOLIT AKUSTIK DA A2 is made of mineralised wood wool with a very fine structure bonded together with cementitious binders and additives to form a compact unit. The mineralisation process greatly increases the fire resistance of wood wool. Its porous internal structure and surface design make it an excellent insulator in noise protection systems. Surface appearance is also carefully controlled during the manufacturing process, as the boards remain visible after installation.
- Excellent sound absorption and reduced reverberation time
- Thermal conductivity: λ=0.074 W/mK
- Good adhesion to concrete
- A2 – s1 d0 fire rating according to EN 13501-1
- Resistance to wear, chemical effects, parasites and mould
- Neutral in combination with building materials and metals
- Great mechanical properties
- High vapour permeability
- Easy formatting and installation
- Aesthetic and natural-looking
Purpose, use and installation
- Sound insulation of ceilings and walls for noise level reduction and reverberation time reduction in sports facilities, office buildings, concert halls, cinemas, recording studios, catering facilities, production halls, garages, shooting ranges etc.
- Fire protection of structures